FANDOM


USA

The United States of America.

The United States of America is a democratic country that takes up roughly 45% of the North American continent, while Canada takes up the other 55%. It happens to be Fishfam's home country, along with Rio The Terrible's. It is made up of 50 states and a district. Currently, it is being controlled manipulated by the enemy Barack Obama, who is the dictator President. People jailed there get moldy bread, typhoid-ridden water, no forms of transportation, nothing to tell time with, no tablet computers, no sunglasses, no television and a personal jailer named Rufus.

CitiesEdit

These are the only cities Fishfam cares about in the USA.