FANDOM


Canada

Canada.

Canada is a huge country that takes up about 55% of the North American continent, while the other 45% is used by The USA. Your Glorious and Powerful Dictator's assistant, that random editor and the bane of Fishfam's life all live there. People that get jailed there acquire perfect, expensive food, solid gold Bentleys, diamond studded Rolex watches, diamond encrusted iPads, solid diamond sunglasses, 193" flatscreen televisions, and personal servants named William. Canada has hosted The Olympics thrice before. The USA, however, has hosted it eight times, which is far more epic. Even though it is so big, it is populated mainly by Meese, Beavers and hockey players. Canada is home to Tim Hortons, which many Canadians affectionately call Timmy's.